A pre-need plan is a financial program designed to help Filipinos build a better future. Through its easy payment programs, it offers to planholders affordable means to prepare for certain future needs such as education of children, retirement or death.
A pre-need plans may also carry insurance benefits, making it a complete financial planning program for Filipino families and setting it apart from other financial counterparts.
You should get a pre-need plan because there are future needs that you need to prepare for. Such future needs include: education of children, retirement, or death. You’ll be better off preparing for them while you still have the time and resources.
You need a pre-need plan because…
- As parents, you need to ensure that your child gets the education that you dream of giving them.
- We all wish to have a comfortable lifestyle, even after we stop working.
- Everybody deserves a dignified memorial service.
Pre-need plans free you from worries and give you peace of mind. Thus, you’ll have more time to focus on what is essential to life.
You should prepare for the future with Eternal Plans because:
- Eternal Plans has a proven track record of reliability, helping thousands of Filipinos realize their dreams for the past 29 years.
- Consistently one of the first pre-need companies to be granted annually the renewal of license as dealer of securities by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Publicly cited by the PEP coalition president, Philip Piccio, as one of the few pre-need companies that consistently deliver the benefits or services due to planholders.
- Trusted to manage the retirement programs of various public and private institutions, cooperatives, organizations and associations.
- Awarded as the Outstanding Pre-need Company by the Consumers Union of the Philippines.
- Eternal Plans is a member of the ALC Group. The ALC Group is a diversified group of companies engage in insurance, banking, health care, mass media, memorial parks, real estate development, tourism and education, further enhancing Eternal Plans’ sustainable growth and stability.
- Eternal Plans operates nationwide, providing immediate and convenient services to planholders through its branches, accredited banks, collection partners, mortuary tie-ups and professional sales associates.
- In partnership with two of the leading and most reputable banks in the country, the Bank of the Philippine Islands and Banco de Oro, Eternal Plans maintains a Trust Fund for the sole purpose of fulfilling its commitments to planholders.
With Eternal Plans, you’re in better hands!
Eternal Plans, Inc. is one of the few pre-need companies licensed to offer three (3) product lines, namely, pension, education and life plans.
- A Life Plan provides funds and/or services for memorialization of a loved one.
- An Education Plan is a program that guarantees funds for the future education of children.
- A Pension Plan assures you of enough savings to enjoy life to the fullest especially in your retirement years.
Yes. All plan types are transferable. Thus, a plan may be donated or sold to another person.
This is a one-year period commencing on the effectivity of the insurance coverage within which the insurance company has the right to contest (argue against) any insurance claim. After the one-year period, any claim arising from the insurance benefits shall be deemed incontestable.
Yes. Planholders have 60 days to pay their plan installment. During this period, the planholder enjoys all the rights and privileges pertinent to the plan. If, however, the plan installment remains unpaid, after the end of the grace period, the plan is considered lapsed. Still, the planholder is given two (2) years to reinstate the plan.
A planholder of a lapsed plan loses all rights pertinent to the plan except the right to re-activate the plan through a process called reinstatement.
Our sales associates are authorized to collect payments from their planholders provided that they issue a provisional receipt. It is one of the personalized services that we give to planholders.
Planholders may also visit our branch offices or pay at the following accredited collecting banks or partners:
- Citystate Savings Bank
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation
- Planters Bank
- United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB)
- RCBC TeleMoney Facility (for planholders abroad)
- CIS Bayad Center Outlets
- Autodebit Facility – VISA/Mastercard
Note: You will be asked to present your current installment due notice in paying at these offices.
All plan types have "Guaranteed Cash Values", a schedule of which is printed at the back of the contract. Should you decide to terminate the plan at any time, as if you decide to stop paying, you can request for the cash value of the plan at the given time.
The company maintains a trust fund for the sole purpose of delivering the benefits. This trust fund is independently managed by Bank of the Philippine Islands, Banco de Oro and Citystate Savings Bank and closely monitored by the Insurance Commission (IC).